Business Owners Policy (BOP) in Fairfax and Northern VA
Safeguarding Virginia Businesses in an Efficient, Cost-Effective Manner
Risk is a factor that comes into play for business owners when managing both daily operations and planning for long-term stability. Time and resources are not boundless, which is often the challenge when companies try to proactively plan against loss.
At Hardy Insurance Agency, Inc., we suggest Virginia businesses invest in a business owners policy (BOP). Designed specifically for small to medium-sized operations, a BOP secures a foundation of insurance protection, confirming cracks in coverage are filled in a streamlined and affordable manner.
What Does a Business Owners Policy (BOP) Cover?
From contractors to restaurant owners, the businesses that pursue BOPs are as diverse as the coverages available. However, a core standard of protection is issued for all BOPs we produce, with a foundation of commercial general liability, commercial property, as well as papers and records coverage. A description of each of these offerings is detailed below:
- Commercial General Liability – Assists in covering legal expenses if you face a lawsuit, or an individual is injured on the business’ property.
- Commercial Property – Helps cover the cost of repairing damage to the property, as well as assets within its confines.
- Papers and Records – Assists in covering the cost of losing valuable records, including the cost to replace or restore them.
Coverage, however, is not limited to the core offerings. Our agents take time to conduct a detailed review of your business operations. If additional protection is necessary, we can address those needs. Cyber liability, equipment breakdown, utilities, and spoilage coverage are all selections accessible to our clients.
Our clientele consists of business owners representing a variety of industries, including:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Firms
- Insurance Agents
- Medical Offices
- Real Estate
Agents Excelled in Identifying Risks for Virginia Business Owners
As a staff, we specialize in issuing commercial insurance coverage for fellow Virginia business owners. Our agents take a consultative approach toward developing comprehensive business insurance portfolios.
A BOP allows our commercial clients to save time and money by streamlining services. Whether you are starting a new business or managing a longstanding company, we can ensure coverage meets your business requirements. For additional insight into business owners policies (BOP), contact an agent or request a quote.
- Information Regarding Business Owners Policies (Insurance Information Institute (III))
- Insurance Guides for Business Owners (National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC))
- Small Business Insurance Details and Materials (The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA))
At Hardy Insurance Agency, Inc., we’re proud to provide business owners policies (BOP) in Fairfax, Chantilly, Alexandria, Falls Church, Springfield, and Reston, VA. We’re licensed to serve clients throughout Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New York, and Washington, D.C.